-   -   Excel plugin for IE7 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/251058-excel-plugin-ie7.html)

Bernie

Excel plugin for IE7

Hope this is the right place to post my question...
We regularly access Excel documents on a local intranet website in read-only
mode, where the documents are opened in the IE tabbed window (by design).
Sometimes, the user will also have open a document in the full Excel
application, which they are editing. Every time they do any action in the
Excel Workbook, it keeps switching focus to the read-only Excel document that
is open in IE, which is very irritating for our users.
Why does this happen, and is there anything I can do to stop the IE window
from stealing focus from Microsoft Excel?

Bernie

Excel plugin for IE7

Anyone have any ideas please?