-   -   Worksheet Autostarts (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/251036-worksheet-autostarts.html)

jefffree

Worksheet Autostarts

Recently installed Excel 2007. When I start Excel, a certain worksheet always
autostarts. I do not recall any settings allowing that to happen.

Suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Dave Peterson

Worksheet Autostarts

All versions of excel will look at the XLStart folder and open the files within
those folders.

Each version of excel has an option to open files in a specified folder, too.

In xl2003 menus, it's specified in:
tools|Options|general tab|"at startup, open all files in:"

It's in the Office button|excel options (somewhere) in xl2007.

--

Dave Peterson