-   -   I am trying to print on legal size paper, i cant set size. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/250965-i-am-trying-print-legal-size-paper-i-cant-set-size.html)

Michele

I am trying to print on legal size paper, i cant set size.

I've tried print option to set up 8.5 x 14 paper put it wont hold the
setting.

Pete_UK

I am trying to print on legal size paper, i cant set size.

Well, it is to do with your printer driver. Are you sure that the
printer supports that paper size? Perhaps you can see if there is an
updated driver for the printer.

Hope this helps.

Pete