-   -   CutCopyMode question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/250950-cutcopymode-question.html)

gootroots

CutCopyMode question

Application.CutCopyMode = False

The above was generated from a macro. I generated this so that I could see
what to use to cancel a copy mode after a section of code had run.

When I tried to include this in the body of code True/False option was not
available only Copy/Cut was available.

Anyone know why this should be.

JLatham

CutCopyMode question

It's a legitimate command, but why the Excel automatic syntax tool doesn't
provide the option is an unknown. A case of "Microsoft forgot"?