-   -   subtotal formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/250905-subtotal-formatting.html)

DC2149

subtotal formatting

I have subtotals on my spreadsheet plus conditional formatting in Column A
based on what is listed in Column C. How do I get the conditional formatting
to transfer to the subtotal view 2 (only the subtotals are displayed). In
other words, if apple is highlighted in green, but pear is not highlighted
based on the conditional formatting looking at Column C, how do I get apple
to highlight in green on subtotal view 2?