-   -   Cell pointer position (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/250894-cell-pointer-position.html)

rmd

Cell pointer position

I want to use conditional formatting to highlight certain cells based on the
position of the cell pointer. Is this posible?

Don Guillett

Cell pointer position

You can use a macro within a worksheet event in the sheet module

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"rmd" wrote in message
I want to use conditional formatting to highlight certain cells based on
the
position of the cell pointer. Is this posible?

rmd

Cell pointer position

Don, thanks for the response. Unfortunately, I'm not a programmer and not
that familiar with writing VBA code (althouh I have written some). Is there
a way to do what I want without writing code? And just to clarify, an
example of what I need done is when the cell pointer is placed in certain
cells I want those cells to be highlighted.

Thanks.

"rmd" wrote in message
I want to use conditional formatting to highlight certain cells based on
the
position of the cell pointer. Is this posible?

.

Don Guillett

Cell pointer position

Don Guillett