-   -   Multi user (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/250849-multi-user.html)

Braga

Multi user

Hello,

I've a problem with a excel here in my internal network.
If I open the file and other person open again both are available to save.
On 2003 allow one 1 user save changes.

How can I fix this?

Thanks

AccessHelp

Multi user

Braga,

You must have the Excel file setup for sharing. On the title bar, next to
the file name, do you see "[Shared]"? Are you using Excel 2007?