-   -   How do I view two sheets with duel monitors? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/250812-how-do-i-view-two-sheets-duel-monitors.html)

Gorte McGinty

How do I view two sheets with duel monitors?

I run with duel montiors, and am trying to setup excel so that I can view one
spreadsheet one on monitor, and another spreadsheet on the second monitor.
How do I set this up?

Jacob Skaria

How do I view two sheets with duel monitors?

Check out this link by Chip

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/MultipleMonitors.aspx

--
Jacob

"Gorte McGinty" wrote:

I run with duel montiors, and am trying to setup excel so that I can view one
spreadsheet one on monitor, and another spreadsheet on the second monitor.
How do I set this up?

dwake

How do I view two sheets with duel monitors?

You are also able to maximize on two screens and view on two screens by
opening up two excel applications and opening files from within excel.