-   -   How do I add consecutive numbers but start over at a break in the. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2508-how-do-i-add-consecutive-numbers-but-start-over-break.html)

Hockley

How do I add consecutive numbers but start over at a break in the.

How do I add consecutive numbers but start over at a break in them. I'm
trying to calculate consecutive days of attendance. One might have had 20
days in a row missed one and then I need to start over.

Thanks.

Ragdyer

Does this work for you?

Attendance starting in A1.