-   -   Is it possible to put two different files of excel on the same scr (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/250778-possible-put-two-different-files-excel-same-scr.html)

ajwm94

Is it possible to put two different files of excel on the same scr

I have been using Windows 7 heavily for its feature to use two different
programs at once by sliding them to opposite sides of the screen. I can open
2 different files for word and compare them on the screen, but not excel.
When I do this with excel, wherever I move the 1st file I opened will be
where the second will be, so no possibilty of comparing to excel files. I
recently downloaded the Office 2010 beta and this still seems to be the case.
Is there any way of running comparing two different excel files side-by-side?

Gord Dibben

Is it possible to put two different files of excel on the same scr

WindowNew Window

WindowArrangeVertical

Put a workbook in each window.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP