-   -   table for medications (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/250634-table-medications.html)

carolb4

table for medications

I need to make a table for my father's medications. It needs to have a
column for medication name, purpose, dose, times of day, and doctor. I need
absolutely simple step by step help. He probably has 15 medications then 10
more over the counter. Can someone give me detailed help?
--
Carolb

Engineering Accountant

table for medications