-   -   invalid reference error saving 2003 file in 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/250441-invalid-reference-error-saving-2003-file-2007-a.html)

Gary C

invalid reference error saving 2003 file in 2007

I have a large workbook (50+ worksheets) that originated in Excel 2003. I
would like to save it as a 2007 workbook so I can get larger worksheets. When
I try to save it as 2007 file, I get an error message "A formula in this
worksheet contains one or more invalid references." Is there any way to save
this in Excel 2007 format without actually finding and correcting the invalid
references. I'm sure that there are many invalid references in the many
spreadsheets and I don't have to time to find every one. I have not had any
problems with the Excel 2003 format.
Thanks.
Gary C