-   -   auto return to column A but of next row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/250398-auto-return-column-but-next-row.html)

herbie000

auto return to column A but of next row

Is there an easy way to auto return to column A but of next row. I
would like to be able to do this automatically say when column 87 is
reached. I could just arrow down and hit home but there must be a way
to automate this. I am currently in 2003 but will be moving to 2007 in
a few months. Thanks in advance!

--
herbie000

Gord Dibben

auto return to column A but of next row

Start in A1........Tab, Tab, Tab across to column 87.

Leave column 87 by hitting ENTER key to go back to A2

Or lock all columns from 88 onward, unlock 1 to 87

Protect the worksheet and use the Tab key all the way across.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP