-   -   Linking worksheets, rearranging rows. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/250267-linking-worksheets-rearranging-rows.html)

Smirlface

Linking worksheets, rearranging rows.

I have two worksheets (let's call them a & b). They are identical with around
1000 rows. I want to link the cells in worksheet 'b' to worksheet 'a' so
data changed in worksheet 'a' will show in worksheet 'b'. However I need to
rearrange the rows in worksheet 'a' to be alphabetical and worksheet 'b' will
remain.

What do I have to do to make sure the two worksheets are linked to the
correct cell once worksheet 'a' is rearranged?

I hope this makes sense

Gord Dibben

Linking worksheets, rearranging rows.

Make your links absolute