-   -   how I will gat count rows number and r botom coner (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/249975-how-i-will-gat-count-rows-number-r-botom-coner.html)

2003 excel

how I will gat count rows number and r botom coner

Hvae a excel 2003 and I like to see the count clls or rows how I will gat
number and r botom coner how many I hvae?

JLatham

how I will gat count rows number and r botom coner

If you want the count of rows and cells to appear in a cell that is the lower
right corner cell on a worksheet, use this formula in that cell.
="Rows: " & ROW() & " Cells: " & ROW()*COLUMN()

For example, if you put that formula in cell E9, it will display:
Rows: 9 Cells: 45