-   -   Turn off gridline in partial Excel worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/249934-turn-off-gridline-partial-excel-worksheet.html)

Queen Glitter Bunny

Turn off gridline in partial Excel worksheet

I know how to turn off gridlines for an entire worksheet, but is it possible
to turn off for just a portion of a sheet?

I am pasting a link into PowerPoint of a partial worksheet, but it brings
across the gridlines. Cannot just copy a picture, as I need the dynamic link
for updating the data.

Thanks for any ideas!

MartinaPa (MCT)

Turn off gridline in partial Excel worksheet

Hi,
it's impossible. You can only change formatting of selected cells to white
color.