-   -   XL 2007 acting out ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/249923-xl-2007-acting-out.html)

XLFanatico

XL 2007 acting out ?

My formatting for dates for next month in my table are suppose to be GREEN,
however it does not format those dates GREEN.
Does it have to do with the change of year?
Thanks

MartinaPa (MCT)

XL 2007 acting out ?

Excel counts days, therefore is year in dates important. Yes, change your year.

"XLFanatico" wrote:

My formatting for dates for next month in my table are suppose to be GREEN,
however it does not format those dates GREEN.
Does it have to do with the change of year?
Thanks

However, an old file xl 03 does not behave the same and reconize next month
eventough is next year.