-   -   Using Filter with data in two columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/249747-using-filter-data-two-columns.html)

Princess V[_2_]

Using Filter with data in two columns

I want to identify rows in my spreadsheet based on criteria in two rows.

Example:
A B
1 5 6
2 4 2

In the above example, I want to filter the sheet two display the rows for
which value in column B minus the value in Column A is a negative value.

How could i do this?

Sean Timmons

Using Filter with data in two columns

easiest way is to add a 3rd column and do =B1-A1, then put the filter on.
Filter by column C (custom) is less than 0.