-   -   How do I specify text colour in an Excel function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/249461-how-do-i-specify-text-colour-excel-function.html)

Wolf

How do I specify text colour in an Excel function

I would like to specify text colour of the output from an if statement

Jacob Skaria

How do I specify text colour in an Excel function

You can use conditional formatting to color the text based on the IF
condition...but not just with a formula..

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Wolf" wrote:

I would like to specify text colour of the output from an if statement

zvkmpw

How do I specify text colour in an Excel function

I would like to specify text colour of the output from an if statement

"Conditional formatting" is one way to alter text color
conditionally.

I'm unaware of a way to do it using an IF() formula in the cell
itself.

(I have Excel 2003.)