-   -   Change the font in a custom table style 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/249277-change-font-custom-table-style-2007-a.html)

BJT

Change the font in a custom table style 2007

I can create a custom table style. The modify option does allow me to add
stripe colors & borders But the Font tab options are greyed out.
This is strange am I doing something wrong
Thanks
BJT

sbarne3

On Nov 24, 2:20*pm, BJT wrote:
I can create a custom table style. *The modify option does allow me to add
stripe colors & borders But the Font tab options are greyed out.
This is strange am I doing something wrong
Thanks
BJT

I am having the same problem. Did you ever figure it out?

Cody Wohlers

addI am having the same problem. Did you ever figure it out?

I'm also having this problem. Anyone find any solutions or workarounds?