-   -   Create read-only Excel file 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/248892-create-read-only-excel-file-2007-a.html)

Mary Ann

Create read-only Excel file 2007

How do I create a normal read only Excel file in 2007? Ive recently received
a .xlsx file which is read only and I would like to be able to do this
myself. Im using 2007.

Eduardo

Create read-only Excel file 2007

Hi Mary Ann,

Go to the Excel help, in the search tab top left enter " Read only access",
it will display different information with comments

if this helps please click yes thanks