-   -   using fiscal year calculations in a formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/248576-using-fiscal-year-calculations-formula.html)

mePenny

using fiscal year calculations in a formula

I have a fuel intake sheet i have to take care of. I can figure the calendar
year easily but i don't know how to figure in the fiscal year. The book
consists of the following:

date, type of fuel, amount, price (a,b,c,d)

What I need is to find the total of unleaded during the fiscal year plus
total of diesel during fiscal year.

In the calendar year i'm using the formula:
=sumif(b:b,"u",c:c) for unleaded
=sumif(b:b,"d",c:c) for diesel

I'm hoping this isn't too confusing.

Any and all help is truly appreciated.

mePenny

muddan madhu

using fiscal year calculations in a formula

=SUMPRODUCT((YEAR(A1:A100)=2009)*(B1:B100="u")*C1: C100)