-   -   How do I hide the Quick Access Toolbar in Excel 2007? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/248470-how-do-i-hide-quick-access-toolbar-excel-2007-a.html)

d7

How do I hide the Quick Access Toolbar in Excel 2007?

The ribbon takes up so much space I bought a 3rd party program.
Now I would like to get rid of the QAT.
Thx

Gord Dibben

How do I hide the Quick Access Toolbar in Excel 2007?

Get rid of the QAT only?

ButtonExcel OptionsCustomize.

Uncheck "Show QAT below the ribbon"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 16:20:01 -0800, D7 wrote:

The ribbon takes up so much space I bought a 3rd party program.
Now I would like to get rid of the QAT.
Thx

Bill Sharpe

D7 wrote:
The ribbon takes up so much space I bought a 3rd party program.
Now I would like to get rid of the QAT.
Thx

F11 toggles the ribbon on and off. You don't really need a third-party
program.

Bill