-   -   Save As... MS Works 2000 spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/24843-save-ms-works-2000-spreadsheet.html)

Thomas

Save As... MS Works 2000 spreadsheet

How do I save an Excel 2000 spreadsheet as a MS Works 2000 spreadsheet file?
I downloaded the filters for Excel 2000, but that did not give me the ability
to save to a Works 2000 spreadsheet.

Ken Wright

Works will open Excel files - save it down as a works file if you need to
once in there.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Thomas" wrote in message
How do I save an Excel 2000 spreadsheet as a MS Works 2000 spreadsheet

file?
I downloaded the filters for Excel 2000, but that did not give me the

ability
to save to a Works 2000 spreadsheet.

Thomas

Thank you for your help. I had this once before, but I forgot what I did. I
had to open a blank spreadsheet to get Works to the point where I could open
the Excel file and then save it as a Works file.