-   -   Formula Values not Updating (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/248421-formula-values-not-updating.html)

dcornett63

Formula Values not Updating

Hello,
I have a multisheet spreadsheet that keeps track of costs on jobs that
extend over multiple days (a worksheet for each day). This is something that
our group does often so I created a macro that helps the user by adding a
sheet with formulas in place that adds the current day's totals with the
previous day's cumulative totals.

Sometimes the value of some of the cells with formulas wont update
automatically. By clicking in the cell, I can see that the formula is
correct. However, in order to make it update, I have to select the cell, then
put my cursor in the formula bar and press the enter key. This only happens
€śsometimes€ť and I cant seem to recreate the issue.

Its an easy enough issue to fix when I know that the problem is there but
since it doesnt happen all of the time, Ill only know that the issue exists
if I happen to stumble across it. Therefore, I dont know if I can trust my
data or not.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Luizvs

Formula Values not Updating

Have you try to recalculate (worksheet.calculateful I guess) after macro task
ended?