-   -   Find a Unique code cut and paste (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/248206-find-unique-code-cut-paste.html)

kingie

Find a Unique code cut and paste

Hi,
I have a large list of unique alpha numeric codes in an excel worksheet
comprising 25 columns wide by 200,000 rows deep.
I want to enter a list of codes into a worksheet and then the program to
find each code, cut it from the original list and paste it into a seperate
worksheet, so I end up with two worksheets, one containing the original codes
minus the list of codes I have entered, and a second with a list of the
codes removed. I am using excel 2007.
Hope this makes sense.
Thanks
kingie