-   -   "GWXL97.XLA could not be found" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/248063-gwxl97-xla-could-not-found.html)

300driver

"GWXL97.XLA could not be found"

When I try to run any command from the file menu, such as "save as" or
"save" in Excel, I get "GWXL97.XLA could not be found. Check the spelling of
the file name and verify that the location of the file name is correct." How
can I repair or replace the apparent missing file without the original
installation disk?

Dave Peterson

"GWXL97.XLA could not be found"

I think that that addin has to do with GroupWise.

I never used that, but maybe...

Open excel
Look under tools|addins.
Do you see anything that looks like GWXL97.xla (or GroupWise?)?

--

Dave Peterson