-   -   Can I 'hyperlink' within a workbook from the first worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/247764-can-i-hyperlink-within-workbook-first-worksheet.html)

ChrisB[_2_]

Can I 'hyperlink' within a workbook from the first worksheet?

I am using Microsoft Excel 2008 for Mac.

I would like to create a hyperlink from a "summary tab" that will link to
other woksheets in the same workbook. It works just fine until I save it,
after I reopen and try to access the hyperlink the following error is
returned: (Can not open specified file). Does anyone know why, or how I can
fix this? Thanks in advance for your help