-   -   Summing Based on Conditions using Array (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/247761-summing-based-conditions-using-array.html)

Jamie

Summing Based on Conditions using Array

I need to sum an array {=sum(a4:a8/b4:b8)} which is based on two conditions,
that the individual cell dates associated with the array range is less than a
specified date and after another specified date. I've tried numerous
formulas without using the and convention, but can't seem to get it to work.
Thanks.

JBeaucaire[_131_]

Summing Based on Conditions using Array

I would expect a SUMPRODUCT() formula would be required.

--
"Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB
(www.MadRocketScientist.com)

Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you.