-   -   Unchanging Cell Color (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/247742-unchanging-cell-color.html)

Lavanya Pandian

Unchanging Cell Color

I have few cells in a worksheet which is of gray color. I am not able to
change or remove the color from these cells. What could be the reason, and
how can i change it?

Don Guillett

Unchanging Cell Color

Perhaps the columns or rows are HIDDEN

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Lavanya Pandian" wrote in
message ...
I have few cells in a worksheet which is of gray color. I am not able to
change or remove the color from these cells. What could be the reason, and
how can i change it?

Gord Dibben

Unchanging Cell Color

Perhaps you have Conditional Formatting on those cells?

F5SpecialConditional FormatsOK

Do those gray cells get selected?

If so, remove the CF if you choose or revise the rules.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP