-   -   I Need to divide all cells in rows 2 and 3 by 100 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2477-i-need-divide-all-cells-rows-2-3-100-a.html)

Brent E

I Need to divide all cells in rows 2 and 3 by 100

Merry Christmas,

I need to divide all cells in rows 2 and 3 by 100. Anybody know a way to do
this?

Peo Sjoblom

put 100 in a cell, copy it, select row 2 and 3, do editpaste special and
check divide

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Brent E" wrote:

Merry Christmas,

I need to divide all cells in rows 2 and 3 by 100. Anybody know a way to do
this?

Brandt

Put "=1/3" in a cell and then select it, copy, then select rows 2 and 3 and
click
edit | paste special | multiply.

"Brent E" wrote:

Merry Christmas,

I need to divide all cells in rows 2 and 3 by 100. Anybody know a way to do
this?

Brandt

Oops, I meant put "=1/100" ...