-   -   Selection problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/247680-selection-problem.html)

Just wondering

Selection problem

I have a brand new installation of Office 2007. In Excel, I tried to choose
Column A, and I got Column A and Column B. I couldn't select only one
column.

I also couldn't select (click into) a single cell - I go tmultiple cells.
It's like my mouse pointer is fat or something. Anyone heard of a problem
like this?

Peo Sjoblom[_3_]

Selection problem

Unless you have hit F8 by mistake which I doubt it is you could try to
download the latest mouse driver

Peo Sjoblom

"Just wondering" wrote in message
I have a brand new installation of Office 2007. In Excel, I tried to
choose
Column A, and I got Column A and Column B. I couldn't select only one
column.

I also couldn't select (click into) a single cell - I go tmultiple cells.
It's like my mouse pointer is fat or something. Anyone heard of a problem
like this?

FSt1

Selection problem

hi
not sure but sounds like the entended select is on. try tapping the F8 key
and see if that fixes it. it's boolean. tap once to turn on, again to turn
off.

Regards
FSt1