-   -   Path, File & Sheet Tab (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/247673-path-file-sheet-tab.html)

Karen

Path, File & Sheet Tab

Using 2003
I like referencing the path & file in the footer of my spreadsheet, so I use
&[Path]&[File]. Is there a way to reference the path, file AND the sheet tab?
Thank you, Karen

Dave Peterson

Path, File & Sheet Tab

There's another icon on that header/footer dialog that you can click.

You'll see
&[Tab]
when you click it.

--