-   -   Password Protected Files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/247499-password-protected-files.html)

ToiE

Password Protected Files

Please help!!! Currently at my job we are using Office 2003, I password
protected an Excel file and I don't remember the password. This is a very
important file, is there anything that I can do?
Thank You!
--
ToiE

Mike H

Password Protected Files

Hi,

What did you password protect.

Workbook open? Not straightforward to overcome but look here, I've used this
with great success
http://www.lostpassword.com/excel.htm

Worksheet password? look here
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html