-   -   Data is not refreshing-Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/247357-data-not-refreshing-excel-2003-a.html)

Ronnie

Data is not refreshing-Excel 2003

I have a pivot table from a data source which I update monthly. I added data
for this month, but am unable to get the tables to update. I have check the
data fields in the wizard and seem to have the information correct, it is
just not pull in the new data into my table.

Any ideas?

Dave Peterson

Data is not refreshing-Excel 2003

Did you click on the "refresh data" icon on the pivottable toolbar.

Is there a chance that your pivottable is based on an exact range and your new
data isn't within that range?

--

Dave Peterson