-   -   macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/247340-macros.html)

Sanford Lefkowitz

macros

I am running a macrom that includes a number of copies and pastes of large
amounts of data. I keep getting the message about there being a large amount
of data on the clipboard. Do I want to keep it. After clicking No the, macro
proceeds.
How do I either prevent this message from popping up? or automatically
answer it 'No'

TIA
Sanford

Mike H

macros

Hi,

Application.displayalerts=false

your code

Application.displayalerts=true

Mike

"Sanford Lefkowitz" wrote:

I am running a macrom that includes a number of copies and pastes of large
amounts of data. I keep getting the message about there being a large amount
of data on the clipboard. Do I want to keep it. After clicking No the, macro
proceeds.
How do I either prevent this message from popping up? or automatically
answer it 'No'

TIA
Sanford

Gord Dibben

macros

After the copy and paste add this line to clear the clipboard.

Application.CutCopyMode = False

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 07:42:01 -0800, Sanford Lefkowitz
wrote:

I am running a macrom that includes a number of copies and pastes of large
amounts of data. I keep getting the message about there being a large amount
of data on the clipboard. Do I want to keep it. After clicking No the, macro
proceeds.
How do I either prevent this message from popping up? or automatically
answer it 'No'

TIA
Sanford

Stephen C

macros

The following code will clear the clipboard