-   -   Need help with formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/247239-need-help-formulas.html)

JMS786

Need help with formulas

I need to create a formula for end use as labels. The info in the first cell
is ABC1107J100 and then I need it to increase by one in each cell after A1,
i.e. 100, 101, 102, 103, etc. I then need to print these in Word label
format. Please help!!!!!!!

Thanks,
JMS786

Mike H

Need help with formulas

Simply drag it down

Mike

"JMS786" wrote:

I need to create a formula for end use as labels. The info in the first cell
is ABC1107J100 and then I need it to increase by one in each cell after A1,
i.e. 100, 101, 102, 103, etc. I then need to print these in Word label
format. Please help!!!!!!!

Thanks,
JMS786

Jacob Skaria

Need help with formulas

Enter the first text in a cell and dra/copy down as required.

ABC1107J100

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"JMS786" wrote:

I need to create a formula for end use as labels. The info in the first cell
is ABC1107J100 and then I need it to increase by one in each cell after A1,
i.e. 100, 101, 102, 103, etc. I then need to print these in Word label
format. Please help!!!!!!!

Thanks,
JMS786

abe1952