-   -   Pivot 2007. Format row field (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/247193-pivot-2007-format-row-field.html)

Hennie[_2_]

Pivot 2007. Format row field

Hi,

I have a pivot table with one of the fields displaying document numbers. The
field is formatted for numbers in the source and display accordingly,
however, it display as dates in the pivot. I manually changed the format, but
when I want to filter, or refresh, the numbers again show as dates which
makes it impossible to select specific numbers.
Is there anyway to change the format to display only numbers?

Thanks
Hennie