-   -   Autofilter not working on protected sheet. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/247175-autofilter-not-working-protected-sheet.html)

parahumanoid[_2_]

Autofilter not working on protected sheet.

Is there a way to ensure that autofilter in excel 2007 remains
operable after the sheet protection is enabled.
The cells that are used to set filters' settings are marked as not
protected. However, when I click on the drop-down control nothing
happens. Ideas?

Thanks, folks.

Ron de Bruin

Autofilter not working on protected sheet.

See
http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter03.html#Protect

--

Regards Ron de Bruin