-   -   Getting error message when trying to open Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/247105-getting-error-message-when-trying-open-excel.html)

Gladys Castillo

Getting error message when trying to open Excel

We recently upgraded from Office 03 to office 07. Now when I try to open
Excel worksheets that have connections to access databases, I get the
following error.
"Selected collating sequence not supported by the operating system." Does
anyone have any ideas how I can fix this. I have looked through and found
some articles but they are for older versions of office. Any advice or