-   -   copy excel cells to word without gridlines (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/247056-copy-excel-cells-word-without-gridlines.html)

learning 2007

copy excel cells to word without gridlines

Microsoft instructions suggest hiding gridlines in excel then copying and
pasting to word (or powerpoint or...). But I do this often and like to copy
ranges of cells to other places as a picture (emf), and I 'd rather not turn
the gridlines on and off all the time.
Is there any way to copy like office 2003, where the gridlines did not show
when pasted into Word? and make this more automatic?

Sheeloo

copy excel cells to word without gridlines

Copy from Excel and paste into Word
Hover your mouse over the pasted data and click on the down arrow next to
the clipboard icon
Choose the option you want
Experiment with all options to learn