-   -   Excel refreshing of data. Not happening. Hoiw Bizzaar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/24702-excel-refreshing-data-not-happening-hoiw-bizzaar.html)

Jonathan

Excel refreshing of data. Not happening. Hoiw Bizzaar

Hi There.
So each time I change a cell the auto sum does not add up the change just
keeps the original summed figure there....until you click on Save. The Sumed
total then displays correctly.

Any ideas on how i get excel to perform normally again.

The file is about 1Mb

Peo Sjoblom

Toolsoptionscalculations set it to automatic

Peo Sjoblom