-   -   Excel 2007 -- Assign a macro to a button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/246655-excel-2007-assign-macro-button.html)

Steve

Excel 2007 -- Assign a macro to a button

How can I assign a macro to a button?
Can I create a new button and put it on the Quick Toolbar?

Ron de Bruin

Excel 2007 -- Assign a macro to a button

Yes this is possible

Right click on the QAT and choose "Customize Quick Access Toolbar".
In the €śChoose commands from€ť dropdown choose "Macro's"

But we have a problem now if you add the button only to your active workbook
In the €śCustomize Quick Access Toolbar€ť dropdown choose €śFor <workbook name€ť.

See this page then
http://www.rondebruin.nl/qatbuttonbug.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin