-   -   Print multiple pages per Sheet in Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/24657-print-multiple-pages-per-sheet-excel-2003-a.html)

Chris N

Print multiple pages per Sheet in Excel 2003

I have a spreadsheet with 12 rows that goes for many columns ( with formulas).
Is there a way to print this where three pages are on each piece of paper?

Dave Peterson

How about inserting a new worksheet, then copying and pasting (as values) to
that new sheet. Then print that "helper" worksheet.

If you have to do this lots, this may be worth the trouble.

Insert a new sheet.
select a nice range on the original sheet
Edit|copy
go to the new worksheet
shift-edit|Paste picture link

Repeat so that you have pictures of the ranges so it prints the way you want.
Then print this helper worksheet.

The nice thing about the picture link is you can change the cells in the
original worksheet and the pictures will be updated.

--

Dave Peterson