-   -   Pivot tables - 'blank' label (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/246352-pivot-tables-blank-label.html)

AS

Pivot tables - 'blank' label

Hello,

I would like to get rid of 'blank' label that appears in some blank cells in
pivot tables. I just want it to appear blank. thank you.

Jacob Skaria

Pivot tables - 'blank' label

In the blank cell type a space character.

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"AS" wrote:

Hello,

I would like to get rid of 'blank' label that appears in some blank cells in
pivot tables. I just want it to appear blank. thank you.

AS

Pivot tables - 'blank' label

Thank you. Where do i find the blank cell type setting? thank you

"AS" wrote:

Hello,

I would like to get rid of 'blank' label that appears in some blank cells in
pivot tables. I just want it to appear blank. thank you.

David Biddulph[_2_]

Pivot tables - 'blank' label

What I think Jacob meant is go to the blank cell, and type a space into it.
--
David Biddulph