-   -   Conditional Format text Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/246014-conditional-format-text-excel-2003-a.html)

Rhonda

Conditional Format text Excel 2003

I am trying to Condtionally format cells that have two other numerical
condtions.
I'd like the last condition to be... When typing "OK" or "ACCEPT" the cell
to change green.

Jacob Skaria

Conditional Format text Excel 2003

=AND(condition1,condition2,OR(A1="OK",A1="Accept") )

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Rhonda" wrote:

I am trying to Condtionally format cells that have two other numerical
condtions.
I'd like the last condition to be... When typing "OK" or "ACCEPT" the cell
to change green.

Sninkle

Conditional Format text Excel 2003

In Conditional Formatting you can 3 formats, make sure your first two are the
other numerical conditions you mentioned below and for the third make the
formula this:

=OR([cell]="OK",[cell]="Accept")
and then select your formatting

I have tested this out so if you have issues with this method please let me
know.