-   -   Data Validation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/245599-data-validation.html)

fluffy

Data Validation

I have one cell that asks for a source type and that is set up for data
validation to select from a list for a particular source. I also have a cell
that is asking for a source subtype. The source subtype varies by the source
type. Is there a way to set this up?

I.e. From the first cell you can choose a source of Internal, External, or
Special. If you chose Internal you then have the options of Management;
Employee; Contractor. If you Choose External you can choose Federal, State,
Local. If you choose Special you choose Process A, Process B.....etc.

Gary''s Student

Data Validation

See:

Gary''s Student - gsnu200907