-   -   Removing Leading Space in Cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/245523-removing-leading-space-cell.html)

Beverly-Texas

Removing Leading Space in Cell

That pretty much says it... I need to remove a blank space at the beginning
of content in a cell. Thanks in advance!

Gord Dibben

Removing Leading Space in Cell

=TRIM(cellref)

On the other hand, if you copied the data from a website you may have a
non-breaking space which TRIM won't find.

EditReplace

What: Alt + 0160 (on NumPad)

With: nothing.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP