-   -   Print multiple worksheets on one page in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/24543-print-multiple-worksheets-one-page-excel.html)

TCTeach

Print multiple worksheets on one page in Excel?

I would like to be able to print the print area from each worksheet onto one
page. Specifically, I have 12 worksheets (one for each calendar month) and
would like to print each month of the year on ONE page. It might be small,
but I do not have much per day.

Peo Sjoblom

Not built in but you could perhaps have a special print sheet to where a
macro would copy all other sheets

Peo Sjoblom