-   -   columns Widths for ComboBox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/245421-columns-widths-combobox.html)

jlclyde

columns Widths for ComboBox

I am trying to set each column width seperately for my ComboBox on my
user form. I am not sure hwo to do this. This sets the first column
width. I need to do the other 4 columsn as well.

AvailableItems.ColumnWidths = "0 in;.9 in"

Thanks,
Jay

Dave Peterson

columns Widths for ComboBox

AvailableItems.ColumnWidths = "0;9;12;24"

But the measurement will be in points--not inches.

(I usually experiment to get the widths correct for my data.)

--

Dave Peterson

jlclyde

jlclyde wrote:

I am trying to set each column width seperately for my ComboBox on my
user form. *I am not sure hwo to do this. *This sets the first column
width. *I need to do the other 4 columsn as well.

AvailableItems.ColumnWidths = "0 in;.9 in"

Thanks,
Jay

--

Dave Peterson

Dave,
This has been bugging me for a couple of days. I have tried " X;Y",
"X;Y" and many other variations. You are the first person to spell it
out clearly.

Thanks,
Jay